Are you starting a business or already have a small business in operation? Taking the headache out of routine administrative tasks definitely goes a long way in freeing up more of your time to concentrate on building a great product for your company. This is especially true if you’re running a small shop with limited staff.
So I came across this great resource for starter web apps for small businesses that I’ve found to be particularly useful and that I’m actually putting to use.
A few of the take-aways:
- Managing your projects – Basecamp
- Taking notes, capturing information – Evernote
- Billing, invoicing, client account management – FreshBooks
- Track employee status, clock-in and out times – InOutBoard
- Resume management, hiring – The Resumator
[Getty. Read via CNET Webware]